المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : السرالكبير.................for our planet

السرالكبير
08/04/2011, 08:45 PM
A paradise that we ever dream of, a place that we seek refuge in times we need to let our senses be alive again, a scenery that our eyes enjoyed……A priceless moment, A prefect creation, and all of a sudden it will just vanish in thin air.
Oh at this point I hope our conscience is bothered enough to appreciate the beauty of our nature, but this is not about being guilty or appreciating the things around us, yes, it’s true that we love what we see, and we enjoyed the wonders of the earth. It’s not wrong to enjoy the nature, the earth, and what’s good about this life is the free things we get, or the shall we name it PRICELESS (without value or worth????), these days taken literally, or maybe if we look closer and understand clearly, we can see its true meaning(so valuable no amount of money can buy). We must always remember that we don’t own anything in this life and whatever we have here is not ours, and at the end we must give back all the things we take. We are temporary dwellers like the creatures in this land; we share the same land, breathe the same air, and swim in the same body of water whatever it maybe. WE ALL HAVE THE NEED TO SURVIVE! You and I are not created to be alone, so we shouldn’t think about just YOU and I. We are created, equally and individually and that’s WE!!

So let’s not make it hard for us to put a list on how to take care of our planet, it’s just simple as taking responsibility of our actions. A basic rule and even children can follow. RETURN WHATEVER YOU TAKE! PUT THE THINGS IN ITS PROPER PLACE! So now we could narrow it down a little, and apply it to our own selves, be it a diver or whatever endeavor your into, JUST DO IT, don’t try but DO IT, get it done!.. You’ll see it will be good for YOU and it will radiate everywhere. Now if anyone of us will have hard time in doing this remember, it’s not just YOU and I, It’s We! Speak up, and lead the way, pickup the waste, be creative in saving the earth, it’s time to give back start from your group. It’s never too late!

O M A A R
08/04/2011, 09:19 PM
بصرآحة اللغة عندي مش ولآبد لذلك ترجمة الموضوع وأتوقع أنوآ يتكلم عن حمآية البيئه والأرض والمكآن اللي نتوآجد فيه

عمومآ سأحرص جدآ على ترجمة هالموضوع الترجمة الصحيحة ورآح أطبق اللي فيه بإذن آلله

بآرك آلله فيك ونفع بك وبعلمك ،، موفق آلله يسعدك

TAKTEK
08/04/2011, 09:22 PM
Nice words
To be preservation of our planet is the basis of the Islamic religion
May Allaah help you

I do not master English and I from the CC: Google

القرش الابيض1
08/04/2011, 09:34 PM
اخي الكبير السرالكبير موضوع في قمة الاهميه ورائع جدااا
الله يعطيك الف الف الف عافيه
سلمت الايدي
والموضوع ترجمته يتكلم عن الارض واشياء مثل كذا وفي كمان عن الغوص
سلمت يمانك
تحياتي
رئيس مجموعة غواصين اشبل بحر القلزم
فريق حقل
رشيد القيسي
القرش الابيض
بارك الله فيك

الأعماق
08/04/2011, 10:59 PM
أخي الكبير السر الكبير

موضوع رائع والأرض والماء وما تحتويها من حياه يجب

علينا المحافظة عليها

وسنفعل ولن نبقى نحاول قبل فوات الآوان بأذن الله

كل تقديري وأحترامي

لؤلؤة الخليج
10/04/2011, 06:12 AM
:eek:سامحك الله ياوالدي :eek:

بصراحة تفاجأت في الموضوع وحاولت ترجمته وحاولت :( لين طلعت أعويناتي من رأسي

وبكل صراحة ماطلعت ولا بأي نتيجه.. حطيتها بترجمة الكبييوتر طلعت الكلمات مكسرة

كأنها لغة أنجليزيه بترجمه بنقاليه او هنديه :( عجزت عن فهمها ..

والدي(السر الكبير) ياريت كتبت لنا ترجمتها وسدحتها لنا في ذا :D..

وبصراحة ولا احد يزعل .أهل مكشات يادوب بنفهم لهم بالعربي ..وبنترجم لهم العربي

كيف ان كان بلغه الأنجليزيه :D طبعا مش الكل :D

بحاول عرضها على أخي الكبير وأن شاء الله يفهمني ماكتبته يداك الذهبيه

لاعدمناك ابدا فكل شيئ جميل منك سواء كان عربياً اوبأي لغة أخرى .

فأنت شخص نحبه ونحترمه ونقدره ..رائع الخصال مثالي وخلوق وأنت قدوة لنا نفتخر فيها

في كل مكان ادامك الله لنا ورزقك وحفظك لأهلك ولمن أحبك ايها السر الكبير الرائع

أبنتك

لؤلؤة الخليج

The Diver
10/04/2011, 10:22 AM
Wise words

I really have to agree with you

in my humble opinion , we all should seriously consider our actions first, we all maybe do a lots of habits that's may have a huge negative impact against our lovely environment, so let fix our actions first

Just be the change that you want to see in the world

Regards

ABO ZAIN 29
10/04/2011, 11:45 AM
بصراحه اتحمست للموضوع من الردود
بس لو أحد يترجم