المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Hi to all arab falconers.

CHERRUG
18/05/2009, 11:43 AM
Hi friends ,

First sorry for that I write in english..

My questions are all about your falconry contest.(That you make evеry year.)

Can one european man to join with you?

What are the rules of championship ?

Have you some results from this year?

I have some calidus falcons and I wont to test them.Can I...?!?!

I will be very very very happy if you help my....

All te best guys!!!!!!

مدرس الصقاره
18/05/2009, 12:05 PM
No It is NO

See you please next time

الجندلي
18/05/2009, 01:38 PM
can we know more about you !!
where r u from !
what do you want exactly !!

ابرق آلريش
18/05/2009, 02:23 PM
وش السالفه؟!!

hadaj
18/05/2009, 02:25 PM
Peace be upon you
Could you site Mckshat
Haouallah and find all Matbges in this site

CHERRUG
18/05/2009, 02:36 PM
Yes..

I a man who live in Romania.I am 29 year old .Now I have two tiercel calidus.Both of them are two years old.

I wont to test them in some falconry championship!For this time they are perfect falcons in hunting game.

My friend tell my that you organize some championship every year.The falcon must fly 400 metre for best time or something like ....

My question is:Who can tell my all about this championship?(When it is,what are the rules..and what is the perfect time for this 400 metre?)

Thanks in advance.

Regards.:D

CHERRUG
18/05/2009, 02:54 PM
وش السالفه؟!!

..:(That is the problem..I don't know which one exactly ...if I understnd your question .Maybe something like world falconry championship in your country.:(

أبو رداد
18/05/2009, 03:55 PM
Hello
Most competitions have to be announced here before they occurred with the conditions
The season, there is Saudi Arabia
Championship in Abu Dhabi
Championship in Dubai
And a tournament in Qatar
All of these tournaments where prizes
I hope to use the Google translation on this link
http://translate.google.com/ #

Because most members of the Arab Forum
And can exchange experiences

مرحبا
معظم البطولات التي تحصل يعلن عنها هنا قبل حصولها مع الشروط
هناك بطوله في المملكه العربيه السعوديه
وبطوله في أبوظبي
وبطوله في دبي
وبطوله في قطر
وجميع هذه البطولات فيها جوائز قيمه
اتمنى ان تستخدم قوقل ترجمه على هذا الرابط
http://translate.google.com/#

لان معظم الأعضاء في هذا المنتدى عرب
وبالامكان تبادل الخبرات

ابو مرهش
18/05/2009, 03:56 PM
you are welcome Mr CHERRUG (http://mekshat.com/vb/member.php?u=68151) in mekshat web site
yes .. there is championship every year in saudi arabia in Eastern Region and you can Participate

وكر 111
18/05/2009, 04:14 PM
Hi friends ,

First sorry for that I write in english..

My questions are all about your falconry contest.(That you make evеry year.)

Can one european man to join with you?

What are the rules of championship ?

Have you some results from this year?

I have some calidus falcons and I wont to test them.Can I...?!?!

I will be very very very happy if you help my....

All te best guys!!!!!!

مرحبا أصدقاء ،

أولا نأسف لذلك أكتب في الانجليزية..

أسئلتي كلها حول الصيد بالصقور المسابقة (وهذا يجعل لكم evеry العام.)

يمكن لرجل واحد للانضمام إلى أوروبا؟

ما هي قواعد البطولة؟

هل بعض النتائج من هذه السنة؟

لدي بعض الصقور calidus وأنا متعود على اختبار them.Can الأول..؟!؟!

وسوف أكون سعيدا جدا جدا جدا إذا كنت مساعدة بلادي....

الشركة المصرية للاتصالات أفضل اللاعبين في جميع!!!!!!

هذه الترجمه أخواني المكشاتيه والى يقدر يساعده يرد على الموضوع

CHERRUG
18/05/2009, 04:37 PM
Thanks all of you guys and for good hospitality !!!

What are the rules of tournaments?

الشكر لكم جميعا للشباب وحسن الضيافة!

وما هي القواعد من البطولات?

أبو أمين
18/05/2009, 09:34 PM
hi mr cherrug hope you enjoy your time in this web site ,the rules my friend i dont now about it but i think its not so hard ,mr abo rdad the supervisor can hlep you because he now about it very well

wish i can hlep you

regards

فارس طيء
18/05/2009, 09:59 PM
Hello Cherrug

There are several competitions that occur in the Gulf every year. One in Saudi, several in UAE and one in Qatar I guess. Are those Calidus Peregrines captive bred or wild? It will be easier for you to import them to the Middle East if they were captive bred
Saudi Arabia wouldn't be your best bet for two reaons: first, getting a tourism visa is very complicated. Secondly, the competition is strictly for female peregrines. So, you ought to aim for UAE because they have a race for both males and females and the prizes are more attractive

Those competitions usually run between January and March

Let me know if you need more help in regards of those races and other falconry issues in the Gulf. I am more than happy to assist you my friend

By the way, are you a member of the IFF

Regards
Faris

CHERRUG
18/05/2009, 10:49 PM
Many thanks, friends !

The birds are legal.;)

Sorry ..I am not IFF member,maybe only admirer.:)

Is the classification different for different species of falcons?Or the classification is only one for all species?

And what is the best time(in sec.) for peregrines and sakers in championships?

Thanks all of you ,one more time !!!!!!!!!!!!:good:

Google translate:

شكرا جزيلا والأصدقاء!

الطيور قانونية.

آسف.. أنا لست عضوا في المنتدى ، وربما الوحيد المعجب.

هو تصنيف لمختلف أنواع مختلفة من الصقور ، ام لتصنيف واحد فقط لجميع الأنواع؟

وما هو أفضل وقت (ثانية) لperegrines وsakers على هذه البطولة؟

الشكر لكم جميعا ، والى مزيد من الوقت

الهواوي 502
18/05/2009, 10:49 PM
Wesh Mavhmtk required?

فارس طيء
19/05/2009, 01:29 AM
Hi again

If they are legal then it is easy to export them to the Gulf but you may have to ask your country's ministry of agriculture if its posible to re-import them back. I tried to export some Gyrs to Austria once and they told me that there is a ban on all wildlife imports because of the bird flue issue

In regards to the competition, every subspecies and gender has its own category

Average times are 25-21 seconds and anything less than that is exceptional

They key is having a bird that could fly as low to the ground as possible. This will reduce wind resistance and as a result get a better timing

Good luck with your birds and if possible, could you share some pictures with us most of us here love Peregrinus Calidus

Faris

صقرالشعلان
19/05/2009, 03:00 AM
الله يعطيك العافيه ياوكر111 على الترجمه تحياتي لك

الكريزي
19/05/2009, 03:44 AM
The point of the all competitions are which falcon spent less time to fly from start to end point, so you need to increase your birds performance by training them in same condition of the competition place. There are some point you have consider:

1- Distance
2- Falcons performance

You can let your friend standing 400m far from you then he release the bird, and you record the time that he take to be in where you stand up . Try it many time until your bird got the best time he can then you welcome to UAE to participate in the competition.

This a little information about what you asked, sorry friend for my weak English language because i already now studying English in Australia.

Regard

mohammed

CHERRUG
19/05/2009, 09:46 AM
Wow...so many answers..

Hi Mr.Mohammed,don't worry I understand you very well .I hope so to understand me .. And thank you for help me!

Hi .Mr. Faris..This September I will star to train the falcons again..some of them for championship..some for hunting .Hm,this with flying low to the ground is little difficult,because I train all of my falcons to go high.To wait on. About pictures,I will post them soon becouse I am outside my home.

All the best,regards.

google translate:

واو... والكثير من الإجابات..

مرحبا Mr.Mohammed ، لا تقلق أنا أفهم جيدا كنت آمل ذلك فهم لي.. وشكرا لكم لمساعدتي!

مرحبا. السيد فارس.. وهذا سوف سبتمبر نجمة لتدريب الصقور من جديد.. وبعضهم لبعض.. البطولة للصيد. جلالة الملك ، وهذا مع تحلق على ارتفاع منخفض على الأرض ضئيل صعبة ، لأنني تدريب جميع بلدي الصقور الذهاب عالية. الانتظار. عن الصور ، سأقوم بنشرها قريبا لأنني خارج منزلي.

كل خير ، وبالنسبة ل

سماء نجد
19/05/2009, 10:01 AM
ماشالله تبارك الله
يلي تنشد وش السالفه انا مدري بس الربع افزعوا للرجل ابشرك الظاهر انهم حلو الموضوع لانه يقول عنده طير مريض او مشكله وافزعوله الربع ماقصرو

CHERRUG
19/05/2009, 10:42 AM
ماشالله تبارك الله
يلي تنشد وش السالفه انا مدري بس الربع افزعوا للرجل ابشرك الظاهر انهم حلو الموضوع لانه يقول عنده طير مريض او مشكله وافزعوله الربع ماقصرو

I am sorry ,I try to understand you Mr.,but I can't.Please excuse my.

Google translate:

أنا آسف ، أنا كنت في محاولة لفهم السيد ، لكنني لا استطيع. يرجى لي عذر

bokhalid
19/05/2009, 11:39 AM
Dear Romanian

I have one question for you! Since you can not write and read in Arabic how could you registered+ write new subject + reply to the comments since this forum is written in Arabic????. I think you have better to stop fooling us around.

يا شباب ترى الرجال ما عندة سالفة اشلون قدر يسجل و يكتب موضوع جديد و هو ما يعرف عربي ولا وزياده على هذا يرد عليكم

AZOO9Z
19/05/2009, 12:49 PM
Dear Romanian

I have one question for you! Since you can not write and read in Arabic how could you registered+ write new subject + reply to the comments since this forum is written in Arabic????. I think you have better to stop fooling us around.

يا شباب ترى الرجال ما عندة سالفة اشلون قدر يسجل و يكتب موضوع جديد و هو ما يعرف عربي ولا وزياده على هذا يرد عليكم

Oh dear, the man translated from Arabic into English and record the site and then wrote the topic and spoke, and friends helped the man

يا أخي الرجال يترجم من العربي الى الانجليزية و قدر يسجل و يكتب موضوع و يتحدث و الشباب ما قصروا

CHERRUG
19/05/2009, 01:11 PM
Dear Romanian

Dear friend,

I think some of you are friendly disposed or I wrong..please correct me .Maybe only you envy for something?!?I don't now?!What's the problem?

Now I learn some arabic words but I can not understand some arabic sentences,that is my problem,not your .And please tell my your name,when I meet you somewhere to turn my head backward.

If my place is not here ,please I wont the administrator efface my from this forum immediately!

Best regards!.

Google translate:

Dear friend,

صديقي العزيز ،

اعتقد ان البعض منكم أو التخلص منها هي صديقة لي.. يرجى تصحيح الخطأ لي وربما كنت فقط عن شيء من الحسد؟!؟ أنا لا الآن؟! ما المشكلة؟ إذا كان لديك خوف من بلدي الصقور. قفاوم أفهم...

أنا الآن في تعلم بعض الكلمات العربية ولكن لا أستطيع فهم بعض الجمل العربية ، التي هي مشكلتي ، وليس ويقول لي من فضلك اسمك ، وأنا كنت ما يجتمع لتحويل رأسي الى الوراء.

إذا مكاني ليس هنا من فضلك أنا متعود مدير محا لي من على هذا المنبر على الفور!

مع أطيب التمنيات

فارس طيء
20/05/2009, 06:22 AM
Relax Cherrug, you are welcome here and in Arabia

The guy that insulted you somehow, didn't realize that smart people could be creative in finding a solution to their issues. All forums have the same registration steps. Therefore, please accept my apologies in behalf of others and no one will remove or ban you from the forum. Our admin is a kind and respectful person who is happy to have good people like you enjoying the forum. Again, please remember that Arabia is your second home and that we are all here to learn something new

Our appologies and best regards

A proud Mekshat member

دلوع الهوى
20/05/2009, 10:45 AM
ياليت الكلام بل العربي برد علية واسمحنا
شباب ولا واحد يعرف انقليزى هههههههههههههههه كفوووووووووو لاتتعاملون معاهم قاطعو الكلام

CHERRUG
29/05/2009, 10:07 AM
Relax Cherrug, you are welcome here and in Arabia

The guy that insulted you somehow, didn't realize that smart people could be creative in finding a solution to their issues. All forums have the same registration steps. Therefore, please accept my apologies in behalf of others and no one will remove or ban you from the forum. Our admin is a kind and respectful person who is happy to have good people like you enjoying the forum. Again, please remember that Arabia is your second home and that we are all here to learn something new

Our appologies and best regards

A proud Mekshat member

Thank you mr.,

I realy appreciation your opinion !:good:

Sorry for the delay.I can't share the pictures.What are these file formats 'kml' and 'kmz'?!?

Regards.

Google translate:

أشكركم السيد ،

أنا حقا التقدير رأيك!

آسف لهذا التأخير. لا أستطيع أن حصة الصور. فما هي هذه تنسيقات الملفات 'kml' و 'kmz؟!؟

تمنيات