المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : نصيحه لاتثقون بوكيل كيا

abuthamer
20/03/2010, 11:12 PM
الأخوه الكرام
لدي سياره كيا كارنفال موديل 2004 . الحمد لله لم اعاني مشاكل ولاكن قبل كم يوم لاحظت حراره تخرج من تحت السياره ووجدت إحمرار غير طبيعي في الدبه . خفت من إحتراق السياره وشلتها على سطحه حتى صيانة كيا في طريق خريص . اليوم الثاني أبلغوني بأنها ستكلف حوالي 15000 ريال لأنها تحتاج توضيب . عندما ذهبت إليهم طلبتهم تقرير لآخذ السياره وأصلحها في مكان آخر وسأدفع قيمة الكشف 200 ريال . بالفعل أعطوني السياره ولم يعطونني التقرير وحاولوا إقناعي شفوي .وكتبوا على سند الوصل المشكله بإختصار.تركتهم وأخذت السياره وذهبت إلى الصناعيه القديمه ووجدت ورشه يقول المشكله أن مخرج الكربون مقفل أي في الدبه ( الكنداسه ) شيئ إسمه الشخال قام بسد فتحة خروج الهواء وتكون ضغط على المحرك . بعد العمل رجعت السياره لوضعها الطبيعي والتكلفه 120 ريال . فماهو رأي العقلاء ؟
الوكاله طلبوا أجرة يد 3500 و15000 ريال توضيب إضغط هنا (https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B5YuZCDkJ5mxMjYwODBiNDUtYjRjZi00ZmFlL WE2NTAtNWQ3OTliZTIwZTRh&hl=en)

فهد773
21/03/2010, 10:55 AM
حسبي الله عليهم من 18 الف الي 120 ريال ناس استغفر الله نصب عيني عينك

moooj
21/03/2010, 11:31 AM
كلهم على نفس الشاكله الله لا يوفقهم ويجعل ما ياكلونه من اموال المسلمين نار في بطونهم الى يوم القيامة
الله لا يسامحهم ولا يبيحهم
الله لا يوفق من يعلم عنهم من المسؤولين
ما فيه ولا وكيل تقول انه يخاف الله وهذا واحد من اسباب حبس قطر السماء بلوى لهذي الأمه
الكل يشتكي من وكلاء السيارات
شريت سيارة من الجميح بداية التسعينات وطلع الجنب مرشوش بالكامل
غير الكفرات الي رح ضحيتها انفس بريئة
وغيري انا واياك كثير
حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

لن أمل من العطاء
21/03/2010, 11:40 AM
طبعا هم نصابين ما بها كلام

VXR.2007
21/03/2010, 10:12 PM
http://www.mekshat.com/vb/showthread.php?t=198419

بدوي جنوبي
21/03/2010, 10:36 PM
طيب يبو ثامر ما رحت للمدير
وتفاهمت معاه
يعنى معقوله للدرجة هذى وصولو من النصب

حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

abuthamer
23/03/2010, 02:29 AM
الأخوه الكرام أشكر لكم مروركم الكريم وتعليقاتكم المفيده

أخي الكريم بدوي جنوبي

طيب يبو ثامر ما رحت للمدير
وتفاهمت معاه
يعنى معقوله للدرجة هذى وصولو من النصب

حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل
فعلاً سألت عن المدير وكان هو أول من طلب 200 ريال لكي أخرج السياره . والله إن هذا هو الحاصل لدرجة انني قلت له لن أسرقك وراك مستعجل لأخذ الفلوس كان الأجدر أن تقدم خدمه بدلاً من حرصك على الفلوس . المهم عندما ذهبت له رجع يعيد على نفس كلام المصري السابق . مصري x مصري
عندما خاطبت الشركه الأم كلمني شخص يقول بأن إسمه علي وهو المدير العام ولاكن لم يكن موجود في تلك الفتره ويبدوا انهم لايخرجون من جحورهم إلا بعد الدق على رؤوسهم . المهم طلب مقابلتي ولاكن لاأريد مقابلته لا هو ولا غيره السياره أصلحت ولله الحمد ولاأريد أرى وجيههم .

abuthamer
23/03/2010, 02:41 AM
هذا ماتم إرساله إلى الشركه الأم

Gentlemen's Kia Motors
I would like to inform you that I have the car Kia Carnival Chassis No.KNAUP752846563037
Model 2004
Oil level normal
water level normal
Engine temp. normal
My problem is there red color and high temp. in the silencer ( Muffler ). I moved the car to KIA maintenance on Khurais road at Riyadh . The next day they told me that it could cost more than 15000 SR. Because the engine is corrupted, may need replace piston ring . I asked them about the damaged piece and they told me that they did not know Exactly until open engine .Why they decided the amount and they do not know the exact problem . On what basis they set price . They checked error, either they do not know or they deliberate for the sale of spare parts witch paid up from the customers .I took the car to the industrial area . The first workshop said the Muffler Is Fossilized . Do you workers in the industrial area best from the Agency workers . they request to change some parts while it was working probably .The cost 120 SR Only .This case be detrimental to your company before it offend me. I would advise my friends not to take the risk buying Kia Motors , not as a company that bad but the agency is very bad .

بدوي جنوبي
24/03/2010, 01:16 PM
هذا ماتم إرساله إلى الشركه الأم

Gentlemen's Kia Motors
I would like to inform you that I have the car Kia Carnival Chassis No.KNAUP752846563037
Model 2004
Oil level normal
water level normal
Engine temp. normal
My problem is there red color and high temp. in the silencer ( Muffler ). I moved the car to KIA maintenance on Khurais road at Riyadh . The next day they told me that it could cost more than 15000 SR. Because the engine is corrupted, may need replace piston ring . I asked them about the damaged piece and they told me that they did not know Exactly until open engine .Why they decided the amount and they do not know the exact problem . On what basis they set price . They checked error, either they do not know or they deliberate for the sale of spare parts witch paid up from the customers .I took the car to the industrial area . The first workshop said the Muffler Is Fossilized . Do you workers in the industrial area best from the Agency workers . they request to change some parts while it was working probably .The cost 120 SR Only .This case be detrimental to your company before it offend me. I would advise my friends not to take the risk buying Kia Motors , not as a company that bad but the agency is very bad .

ما شاء الله تقرير ممتاز

ونشوف ردهم لك

بالتوفيق