المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : F/S: Blackberry Porsche Gold, Apple Iphone 5s Gold, sAMSUNG gALAXY nOTE 3, Ipad Air,

aishat112
06/03/2014, 01:54 PM
WITH GRATITUDE FROM ME, I THANK THE ENTIRE MEMBERS AND ADMIN TEAM OF THIS WONDERFUL GROUP FOR ACCEPTING ME TO THE GROUP.

We are very pleased to offer a corporate purchasing offer with benefits of 30% Price discount and buy 2 get 1 free

100% *OFFICIAL* AUTHORIZED DEALER 100% Brand New in Box Genuine Guaranteed 100% Lowest Price Guaranteed (Price Match May Apply) 100% FULL Warranty with setup service.

We have in stock, the availability of the New / Latest phones ranging from … Specifically, we can...

Supply Mobile Phones (GSM and CDMA),Video Games ,Apple iPods , iPhone, IPad , HTC, Laptops / Notebook

Digital,musical instrument,Cameras and Plasma Tvs. Moreover, we also offer all kinds of international

Apple Iphone 5s
Apple Iphone 5c
Apple Ipad air
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Gear
Samsung Galaxy s4
Samsung Galaxy S5
Canon EOS 5D mark II
Nikon D800
Nikon D800E
Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Canon EOS 7D
Sony Playstation 4

And many more

brand OEM/ODM service,Our products come with 12 months international warranty and 90 days return policy,our products are company class 1 tested and approved by Global standard organization of wireless industries.

policy, which we sell locally and internationally.

Add us for more information...

Email Address: aishat_binti_hasnor@hotmail.com
BBM PIN: 2A837396
Whatsap: +2347054827380